Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Tip of the Week: Kitchen Cabinet Storage

Like most of us, I try to keep things organized. Especially in the kitchen, since I cook a lot. But since we moved into our new house, I have really had to re-think where and how I store things. (You’d think with more cabinets and storage space, it would be easy!)

If you remember in my last tip, Tip of the Week: The Closet Monster, I shared a link that focused on organizing with things from the Dollar Tree. Well, since then I’ve been eager to go shopping! Well, I went by Dollar Tree today and got some great finds!

 P2110565

These neat baskets, only $1 I might add!, fit perfectly in my kitchen cabinets! Since I didn’t know if they would fit when I bought them, I only got 2. I’ll be going back for more!

P2110567

And what’s best, they have a handle so you can pull them down. Great for tall cabinets. I just took a dry erase marker and labeled the outside for easier identifying.

P2110566

This would be great for snacks, especially if you have kids. Either assign a bin to each child, or have a general Ok snack bin.

I’ve also seen people who are dieting use these in their fridge. Filled with healthy choices when you just have to have something! AND, I’ve seen a woman use these in her freezers to organize pre-cooked meals.

I love the Dollar Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment