Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Refab!

If you know me well enough, you know, I can’t leave well enough alone. At least when it comes to home décor!

I found these mirrors in the barn when we moved in.

P4091419

(yes, those are clean dishes in the reflection! lol)

I really liked the shape and idea of mirror and picture, but I wasn’t crazy about the flannel like border. So I flipped them over and noticed you can open the back to just the picture part! I figure I will save the seed pic, trimming the border and use it some where else.

I’ve been eyeing the chalkboard printables on Pinterest since Christmas and always wanted to use some in the house. When I found these two prints, I was thrilled and knew what I was doing today!

P4091414

Found at creatingkeepsakesblog.com. Art by: Dream Team Member Laina Lamb

P4091417

Artwork by:    landeeseelandeedo.com

What do you think?! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment