Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fishing

fishing_2013

It’s rare that I think to, or take the time time to, pause and snap family photos of all of us, lol. Usually I’m so wrapped up in enjoying the moment, that I just forget! But this time, I grabbed my camera before heading out to the lake.

nate_fishing

Nate was so excited, he loves fishing…and sitting at the front of the boat, lol.

luke_fishing

Lucas got to sit by dad, which is his favorite.

And I got to spend time with all my fellas! Not to mention…go fishing! I’m sure that next summer I’ll have to stay home more and go out with them a little less. At least until the new addition grows up a bit. So I’m treasuring every chance I get to spend time with the three of them right now!

fishing_me_Joe

Maybe next time we’ll actually catch something, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment