Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Set 3 P365

I can tell it’s spring by a multitude of different things. Gardens, chickens, yard work, sunny warm days, puddles and lots of work! Not to mention many other events and time consumers.

So, to say the least, I have slacked greatly on my April challenges! If you are following the same list a I am (supposed to follow that is, lol!) you’ll notice that some I didn’t do and instead included my own. This is mainly for time reasons, and I like to photograph the things around me, instead of looking for something to shoot. But, I guess that’s what these challenges are ultimately supposed to do, take you out of your norm.

I hope you enjoy what I have included in here. Next month I’ll challenge myself a little more Winking smile

fence

fresh dew

lampost

morning stream

No comments:

Post a Comment