Yep, to everyone’s surprise, we are expecting number 3 at the end of this year.
We are excited and also looking towards what this means as a family. More hugs to give, more mouths to feed, more shoes to look for when running late, more snuggles. Another life to care for and love.
The boys are reacting like we thought they would. Luke hopes it’s not a girl because, “Sister’s are annoying.” (But he thinks it will be a girl anyways.) Nate is excited to finally be older than someone and to pass on some hugs and big brotherly advice…..”even if it is a sister.”
Looking forward to the next school year (which is only about 4 months away…ekkk!) the challenges of a newborn and a new adventure of home schooling should be interesting, to put it mildly. This summer will be filled with gardening, a trip to Kansas City, camping, chickens, but most importantly, planning the school year! With the new arrival coming smack dab in the middle of the school year, I’m hoping to block in some extra vacation time to accommodate.
There is so much going on right now, it would be easy to become overwhelmed! As of right now, I’m handling things I would say fair. I feel ok, we have bill money, a slight plan in place, and a new son or daughter! God has blessed us tremendously and even in the rain, I will praise Him!
(While it’s easier said then done when the world crashes your plans, I have learned over the years that if you just keep being thankful for what He has blessed you with, joy comes in the morning….or three weeks later. But it comes nonetheless. )
No comments:
Post a Comment