Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I totally failed May’s P365!

Yeah, so I could just sum up the month of May (which obviously isn’t over, I know!) as a big ball of slightly controlled chaos. We found out we have a little one on the way, it’s the end of the school year, we unexpectedly filled up all of our weekends with get-togethers/trips, roosters, gardens, and I’m just plain tired!

So, as you can guess, my photo project P365, didn’t even take a back seat, it got left at the curb three bus stops ago! And I can tell you right now, June won’t be any better!

For those of you who look forward to my posts of photos, I’m sorry. But I just didn’t have the time to stop and shoot anything specific. However, I am going to try and at least share photos of all the things we are doing. *Try* is the word here, just so you know.

Thanks for reading!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment