Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Command Center

With two growing boys in school, food allergies, and the daily grind of life, I've been needing a little bit of help getting it all to go smoothly. In fact, I keep ideas I've found on a Pin board completely devouted to Family and Home managment! And something I've really liked and wanted to make is a "command center" for the kitchen.
 Since it's a whole new year, I've FINALLY made up our own, lol!

 
 
I have three frames that hold our meal plan, a cleaning schedule and a bill tracker on the the top. With the glass, you can turn your plan/schedule into a dry erase board! Then we have a dry erase calendar and a misc. (Key hooks, cork board, and filing slots for markers/pens/hole punch for their tech. punch cards!)

Now, we aren't a super scheduled family, but life is so much easier when all of your to-dos are in one area. Even better, it can be reviewed at a glance and changed with a swipe of the dry eraser! I plan on adding a chore chart, so the boys (and I) can keep track of what they've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment