Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project 365

 
 
Since I got an awesome new camera for Christmas (Thanks Joe!), I thought I would try something I've wanted to do for a couple of years. It's called Project 365 and you take a photo each day, according to the list. They give you a word, and you photograph it. Whether it's a picture of the word, something that is a certain color, an idea, etc. It's a neat way to photo journal a whole year!

First on the list was Resolve. After some looking, I realized that it means a couple of different things, depending on the form. So, not only can it clean carpet, it also means to to come to a definite or earnest decision about something. To determine upon something. It also means to break apart, or transform.

So, of course I took the artistic approach and used an old photo I had taken and came up with this.

1) Resolve

Pinned Image

It was either that or a Resolve spray bottle, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment